No Products in the Cart
This product gives warmth, comfort and protection. Separates fingers, absorbs moisture from between the fingers and the palm of your hand. Priced Individually or in pairs.
Wool products are especially beneficial for people with restricted mobility. All our Health & Palliative Care products are made with 1” pile health density sheep's wool fabric and are washable by hospital standards. Our wool products also meet Infection Prevention and Control Canada (IPAC Canada) Guidelines.
This product gives warmth, comfort and protection. Separates fingers, absorbs moisture from between the fingers and the palm of your hand. The Hand Protector is designed so that it is easy to put on and take off, comes with a thumb hole, and opens up completely for easy washing.
* Machine wash in water up to 70°C
* Wash with wool garment soap
* Tea Tree soap products can be used to disinfect
* Do not bleach
* Machine dry on low heat or hang to dry out of the sun
* Some natural de-fleecing may occur