No Products in the Cart
• Wool is not only REUSABLE but also BIODEGRADABLE.
• Bedouins (desert dwellers) have worn sheep wool and sheep wool fabric blend for centuries. Hmm... I guess they have known about the secrets of wool for a very long time.
• Sheep Wool has an incredible natural UV PROTECTION built right in. The same cannot be said for manmade fabrics.
• Wool naturally protects from EMF's.
• Wool is composed of same protein that makes up the outer protective layer of your skin. Wool works in total HARMONY with your body's own protection mechanisms.
• Wool is also naturally NON-ALLERGENIC. Allergic reactions to wool are either due to lanolin, or the many harsh and toxic chemicals that go into the treatment, and finishing of conventional wool garments and bedding.
• Wool is naturally mildew and mold resistant because it is a natural moisture repellent.
• Sheep wool has other uses, such as in the building of houses.
Sheepskin Wool has natural:
• fire resistance
• sound proofing
• climate control, and
• energy efficiency*
*Sheep Wool Fabric if used to replace insulation will pay back its energy costs more than 5 times sooner (only 15kw of energy are used to produce 1m³)
Lanolin comes from wool. Most lanolin used by humans comes from domestic sheep. Chemically akin to wax, it can be used as a skin ointment or waterproofing wax, and is sometimes used in products such as lip balm and shoe polish. Also called: wool wax, wool fat, anhydrous wool fat, ‘Adeps Lanae’, or wool grease. Our Sheepskin and Sheep’s Wool Products are lanolin-free!